Moor Close Banner

Moor Close Banner

Monday, August 19, 2013

Room with a View

Left: My roommates hanging out the window.
Right: View from the Master Bedroom (That's me studying on the bench outside.)

The master bedroom accommodates four boarders. It could probably hold more if necessary. This is the best photo I have of the room. We were always re-arranging the beds into different configurations. There was a lot of room to work with. The hardware on the windows had gaps and when it was windy, a feather I kept on my desk would blow in the wind.
circa 1988
Did YOU sleep in this room? Tell us about it!

4 comments:

  1. I never slept in this room, but I did live for two years in the room next to it - the double room, with a separate bedroom and study space (Room 17). I guess that makes us practically neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I don't actually remember having a room number! Why don't I remember one?! Concerning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Room 17 in 88/89 - in 87/88 I was at the end of the third floor corridor.

    Were you roommates with Penina Braister that year? I think she was in the big room our first year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Wendy! Before I read your second sentence I was wondering if you were Penina's Wendy. Yes, I roomed with Penina, Jackie and Sureka. :-) Penina was always talking about Wendy!...which reminds me I need to tell her about this blog!

    ReplyDelete